Sunday, 10 September 2017

Sketchy Sunday no. 171

As I'm still printerless, but definitely coming to a decision as to the replacement for my deceased HP, I'm still yet to finish an ongoing project that I mentioned previously. So, in an effort to actually complete something, I used this week's sketch as the basis for my latest layout which was made directly on the page of a Dovecraft Kiss and Makeup Scrapbook album. It's a simple sketch originally designed for an 8" x 8" layout, but obviously, as with any sketch, it can be resized either way to suit your needs. Anyway, enough blathering, here we have it, sketch no. 171.

Although this is a simple sketch I made it just a little more interesting by blending ink around all my papers and using different patterns for each section. The papers are from the 6" x 6" Simply Creative Floral Notes pack and I used Dovecraft inks in Cocoa Brown and Forest Green applied with a piece of kitchen towel. I was even brave enough to stamp directly on the page....I know!!!....my thinking was I can always slap another piece of paper over the top if it goes hideously wrong. 


I intend to use this album for an eclectic mix of layouts and ephemera, it makes for a fun project I can turn to when I just can't decide what to make next.

Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week.

The Hitman's Bodyguard - entertaining action starring Ryan Reynolds




No comments:

Post a Comment