Sunday, 13 August 2017

Sketchy Sunday no. 168


I seem to be taking ages to finish my current layout, mainly because my printers gone bang and I need it to print my journaling. In the meantime I'm making minis and getting into my new addiction  of ATCs, not to mention drawing up sketches. Talking of which, this week's sketch is a triple image version, but you could always use one of those panels for journaling if that's where the mood takes you. So, here it is, sketch no. 168.




I can't resist the girly embellishments and of course there's bound to be some bling in there too.

Now, this is what I've been making while waiting for the new printer. As I mentioned I've been getting into ATCs and this week I used some of the supplies from my Trimcraft Design Team kit to make these little art panels.


I don't do a lot of stamping as I've always been disappointed in the crispness of the image, but I have to say these little Dovecraft stamps are lovely and even I can get a nice clean stamp. I'll have to start using a lot more stamping in my projects. I used the Blooming Lovely embossing folder to emboss the ATC before blending with a green and pink ink pad. Then I stamped on a piece of Simply Creative Sugar Rush paper and tore and edged the text panel in silver glitter. 


For the second one in the set I embossed the background using the Painted Blooms embossing folder for the ATC, inked and added another stamped panel edged in glitter. A few die cut butterflies with some Dovecraft Glitter Glue and it was done. 


For the final card in the set I used a black background before again embossing a piece of Sugar Rush paper, this time with the Couture Du Jour embossing folder. Die-cuts and a little stamping and the card was completed.

Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week...

Daybreakers - Ethan Hawk stars in this vampire horror - Pick of the Week
Power Rangers - watchable (just) nonsense
The Last Exorcism - doc style horror 
Rogue One - unmissable Star Wars prequel









4 comments:

  1. Very pretty collection. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATC's - I am a bit of an addict too. Are you joining in with the swap on UKs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I'll check out UKs for details for the future.

      Delete