Monday, 24 July 2017

Sketchy Sunday no. 165


This week's sketch is a nod to my love of layers and a reason to use those eyelets we all seem to have thousands of. I have to admit to still using them in scrapping and mini books despite them falling out of favour. So, here we have it, sketch number 165. 



I've also been doing a few other projects as well as working on a new layout, picking out photos seems to take me longer than anything else lately. 

Anyway, here's a quick project I finished this week. I'm a fan of the fancy sticky notes that The Works sell, but I don't use them when they're tucked away in the plastic pocket they come in. This is my solution. The plain wooden peg is from The Works and at £1 it's a fun crafty experiment piece.


Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week.

War For The Planet of The Apes - Brilliant sequel - Pick of the Week
Dunkirk - tense depiction of this famous War Time event
Suicide Squad - fun, but ultimately disappointing dark comic book adaption. 
Antman - entertaining superhero adventure starring Paul Rudd
A Few Good Men - brilliant court room drama starring the young Tom Cruise





No comments:

Post a Comment