Sunday, 4 June 2017

Sketchy Sunday no. 159

Another sketch and I'm amazed that the numbers are really heading up there. This week's offering is a single image sketch based on a layout I'm in the middle of creating. Sometimes the sketch comes before the layout and sometimes after. So, here it is.....Sketch 159.


I have another  project to share this week. This one is a pocket album made using the First Edition Wild Flower paper pad. I added some clear memorabilia pockets made from clear CD envelopes. I picked up a pack of 50 CD envelopes at Wilko's for £2, so these are going to turn up in a few future projects. 


I bound the album using my Bind-it-all and included different size pages along with the clear pockets. 

  


There's plenty of room for tags both large and small. 






Movies watched this week:

The Accountant - action thriller starring Ben Affleck - Pick of the week
A Monster Calls - powerful, emotive fantasy drama
La La Land - modern musical with an emotional punch 

Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment