Saturday, 17 June 2017

Paper and Pixels

I know it's been ages since I posted more than my weekly Sketchy Sunday post, sometimes it's just nicer to make stuff.  Anyway, I've actually been doing a little scrapping and in the interest of fairness I've gone for a traditional layout and a Project Life app one too. I still love both and each has it's place for me.

First up is the traditional paper layout. For this page I used papers from the First Edition Sweet Nothings paper pad.  It's a lovely heavy quality set of papers with different textures and some shimmered, some glittered and some canvas effect designs. Although admittedly I received this in a Design Team kit it would definitely make my shopping basket.




I used a few of the Dovecraft mini dies to create the embellishment layers - the jigsaw is a fav. The Making Memories title piece is also from the Sweet Nothings paper pad, there's a sheet of tags and title or quote pieces that make up one of the pages. 

Next up is the Project Life app page. I kept this one really straight forward as I wanted to include so many photos. I used a journaling card from the Capture Life themed card set. 


If you have the app already you'll be interested to know the Celebrate Every Day Photo Overlays card pack is a new freebie, let me know if you spot others. 


Happy Scrapping






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, I love the colours and the puzzle pieces, and the PL app looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine, if you haven't tried it the app is worth a go.

      Delete