Sunday, 21 May 2017

Sketchy Sunday no.157

This week's sketch is one that has already sparked for me. I intend to get to grips with this one as soon as I have some crafty time and I aim to use up those odd embellies I have lurking around in my stash......you know the ones I mean, the odd blooms, charms and gems that have somehow fallen from their packaging and end up in the bottom of whatever tote or box you happen to have close at hand. 

Anyway, I hope it inspires you to scrap your latest pics. I've been catching up with a few DT projects and have put together some simple cards using the new Dovecraft Neutral Goody Bag. Here's a couple of my favs.


I added a little pink cardstock to the Goody Bag contents to complete this one and a piece of glitter paper for the Thank You card. The stamp is a Dovecraft clear stamp and I stamped it with Cocoa Brown ink. 



Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week:

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - entertaining children's Fantasy adventure
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them -  a magical romp
Alien Covenant - from the world of Alien great Sci-fi sequel to Prometheus. Pick of the week
Blood Father - Mel Gibson delivers in this action flick.





No comments:

Post a Comment