Sunday, 9 April 2017

Sketchy Sunday no. 151

Spring is in full swing and the flowers are in bloom. So, it's not surprising that's where this week's inspiration for my latest sketch has come from and here we have it, sketch no. 151.


Anyway, I've been doing a little scrapping among other crafty stuff these past few weeks. This layout is based on my sketch no. 147 and uses Trimcraft's Sweet Dreams papers. I kept it simple as I wanted to keep the story as the main focus, much as I try to fancy up my scrapping I tend to veer towards the clean and simple style. 


Project wise I've been using Trimcraft's Simply Creative Kraft Keepsake papers for a file style album.


This year themed album, with symbols to represent the seasons, has plenty of room for tags and ephemera. You can find instructions on how to make your own version here.


And for those foodie photos that we all seem to accumulate, I put together a simple chipboard mini with the First Edition Storyteller papers. 



And if you're wondering what happened to those Haribo? That's right, I ate them... and I'm not even sorry!

So, that's the latest for today, I'm off for a spot of telly. 

Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week:

Inferno - long winded sequel to Angels and Demons
The 9th Life of Louis Drax - interesting thriller starring Jamie Dornan
Rambo 11 - an eighties classic








2 comments:

  1. Lovely Makes - I must do a Foodie album! i keep buying "food" papers - must use them up. :) Have a lovely Easter week xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, I don't think any of us can resist those foodie snaps or the weekend chocfest. Enjoy the break. X

      Delete