Sunday, 19 March 2017

Sketchy Sunday no. 149

It's time for another sketch in the Sketchy Sunday series and as I've been playing with some new Craft a Card dies I took inspiration from one of those to create this week's inspiration. So, without further ado here we have it Sketch no. 149.


This would be a great way to use up odd 6"x 6" papers that maybe wouldn't normally make it onto your layouts, I'd love to see what you come up with, so please post a link in your comment if you're inspired to create. 

I've been crafting a few gifts lately, with a teabag envelope and coaster set made using the First Edition Black Out paper pad. You can find instructions for this project on my Trimcraft gallery here.


I also altered one of my fav domino boxes using the Dovecraft Painted Blooms paper pad with the idea of a Mother's Day gift of a basic nail care kit. These boxes are perfect for a few emery boards, orange sticks, clippers, nail art gems and glue or other manicure essentials. 


My local The Works has stocked up on these and the Pick-up-sticks boxes which are another fav. At 59p each they're just a great way to experiment to see if altering is for you. 

Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week:

Kong, Skull Island - disappointing adventure movie
Deepwater Horizon - Tense true story of an oil rig disaster
The Magnificent Seven - Enjoyable remake of the classic western
Mechanic Resurrection - watchable action thriller starring the Stath
Robots - animated android adventure











No comments:

Post a Comment