Sunday, 5 March 2017

Sketchy Sunday no. 147

It's inspiration time again, another sketchy Sunday. I've picked a multi-photo layout this time around and I'm already using this one, so I hope you find it inspirational too.


I've also put together a quick Project Life app layout showcasing some of my latest Trimcraft projects, I love the idea of a photo book for these project pages, but it's going to take me some time to make enough to fill a book. 
If you'd like to see these projects in more detail or view the instructions to make your own versions, you can find them at Trimcraft.


Movies watched this week:

The Secret Life of Pets - fun cartoon - pick of the week.
Lights Out - cool horror film.
Purge: Election Year - horror action thriller sequel.





10 comments:

  1. I love that sketch! I can't wait to see how you use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, just got journaling left to do, so I hope to post it soon.

      Delete
  2. Great to see a multiple photo sketch. May have to give this one a go. Thanks for the info on Trimcraft...have to go visit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of the mult-photo layout. Thanks for visiting Margie.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hope it's useful. Thanks for stopping by Jan.

      Delete
  4. I've heard about the project life app, but it's lovely to see it in action too - super page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine, I highly recommend the Project Life app, but be warned it's addictive.

      Delete
  5. I have used your sketch after a stretch of not scrapbooking for a while, it's posted on my blog. http://coventryann.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/liverpool-cathedral-page-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I popped over for a look and it's a great layout Ann.

      Delete