Saturday, 25 March 2017

Dare to Dream.....small

I've been a terror for hoarding my projects and judging by my diminished desk space it was time to tackle something smaller. I love little box projects, so an altered matchbox fitted the bill.

I say matchbox, but this was actually a wedding favour box. Using this originally kraft coloured box meant I could skip inking the cover edges, always a little messy for me.

The balloon papers from the Simply Creative Around the World paper pad inspired me to go for a floating diorama. This was so easy to do, but really effective. I'd previously made a dinosaur diorama with StickerKitten's Birthday Dinos papers and that one was a real matchbox.

So, here it is the finished piece, standing on red pearl feet and, thankfully, not taking up loads of room... as I obviously have to keep it!




If you're better at parting with your makes and you don't fancy making another card, why not make a mini personal diorama, but be warned they're addictive.

Happy Scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment