Sunday, 26 February 2017

Sketchy Sunday no. 146

Yes, I'm back from a little break from blogland, so of course it's time for a Sketchy Sunday post. I love a multi-photo post and photo strips are one of my fav ways to include a series of pics.

I've stuck to a simple strip for this sketch and added a few layers to bring in those extra patterns and textures.


Now for a quick project catch-up. I altered this cheapie moneybox with the new Jour du Couture paper pack and some Dovecraft embellies. 


These little Valentine boxes were made using the Kraft Keepsake paper pad. 




So, I'm back in the crafty saddle and I do hope you'll pop by to see what I've been up to later in the week. 

Happy Scrapping

Movies I've watch over the past couple of weeks:-

Hacksaw Ridge - true story war drama - Pick of the week.
Lights Out - ghost/horror story
Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot - true story war drama starring Tina Fey
Event Horizon - Sci-fi horror

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle I love the sketch and your makes are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete