Friday, 27 January 2017

Story Time

No, it's no good looking for Tom Hardy, it's not that kind of story time.
I recently received some paper pads from Trimcraft as part of my current stint on the Design Team and I have to admit the Storyteller ones are my favourites. My bling fixation has been sated with this collection, which has glittered, glossed and generally gorgeous designs….I know I’m on the team, but even if I wasn’t this would definitely still be on my shopping list. Check out the paper pads here, they’re available in 6 x 6”, 8 x 8” and 12 x 12”.


The paper is heavyweight and I used it on its own to make the pocket pages for this twinkly mini album. For the book covers I covered mount board (stop by your local framers and see if they’ll part with their scraps) with the pink and gold paper, probably my favourite from the pad. All the embellishments on this project are also Trimcraft products. The paper flowers and metal watch brad clustered around the glittered frame were from The Works priced at £1 a pack. The frame and some of the pearls were from Poundland….Guess the price! I covered the frame in gold glitter before adding my printed ‘Story’ and teamed with the watch die cut to complete my ‘Story Time’ title.



The pages are really simple to make, but great for holding large tags and this design is easy to resize to suit different image sizes. To make your own version you can see my full instructions on my Trimcraft gallery.


I bound my book with my trusty Bind-It-All, but book rings would work just as well if you don’t have a binding tool. I found packs of five 1” book rings in The Range, so it’s a great bargain option.
Happy Scrapping



6 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Jackie. x

      Delete
  2. Lovely, Michelle. Fab papers aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise, yes the papers are gorgeous and a lovely heavy quality as well. x

      Delete