Monday, 30 January 2017

Come fly with me...

I picked up some blank coasters, £1 for a pack of ten, on a trip to The Range and in one of my mini book moments I decided they would make great covers for a pocket album and I was right. 

This little travel themed mini was quick and easy to make, you can see instructions on my gallery here, if you'd like to make your own version. 




I used papers from the Simply Creative Around the World paper pack in 6 x 6" and 12 x 12".


With tags for the pockets it's a cute travel album perfect for those wallet sizes pics. 


Happy Scrapping





12 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle. Love your little album. It's such a fabulous idea and those papers are stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your albums! They always look fabulous... and these papers are lovely! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're making me blush. Thanks Heather x

      Delete
  3. WOW this is fabulous and such a clever idea too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Linda and for the compliment.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I do like the mini-mini albums.

      Delete
  5. Hi Michelle this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jackie and for the lovely comment.

      Delete
  6. Such a great project and a fab idea for little reminders of your travels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy, I've got summer plans for this one.

      Delete