Sunday, 4 December 2016

Sketchy Sunday no. 139

After much pampering, a certain amount of deleting and my muttering threats of crushing, my laptop is feeling much better, for how long who knows...he's knocking on and it may just be fear keeping him going.

Now I'm back on the tech road we can resume business as usual, so here we have it, sketch no. 139.


I've used this sketch for a 8"x 8" scrapbook page using my Trimcraft Jingle Bells papers, I'll be posting that later in the week. 

In the meantime, I hope you're Christmas preparations are going to plan.

Happy Scrapping


Movies watched this week:

Now You See Me 2 - fun, magical thriller
Money Monster - Clooney, say no more.
The Night Before - comedy Christmas bromance
Gods of Egypt - watchable nonsense with Gerard Butler







2 comments: