Saturday, 31 December 2016

I shop Couture!

I've recently been lucky enough to receive a selection of products from the new Couture-du-jour collection from Trimcraft. So, in a fit of girly inspiration I set about creating this quick mini.....it had to be quick as there was too much Christmas celebrating to be done and I was already hampered by getting the dreaded lurgy.



It started life as a 7"x 5" card blank, but as I'm not a prolific card-maker I decided a mini was the way to go. I added some gorgeous tags popped out of the decoupage pad from the same design line - they're lovely and sparkly. I used my bargain A Beautiful Life brads from £land as a closure and more decoupage elements to decorate the front. It's a sweet gift album, perfect for documenting a special visit.

If you'd like to make your own version you can find detailed instructions on my Trimcraft gallery

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the build up to an amazing 2017.

Happy Scrapping. 

14 comments:

  1. That looks really pretty Michelle, love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle this is stunning. Happy New Year to you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Jackie, what a lovely comment. x

      Delete
  3. I love this, such nice colours too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trace C, it's definitely one for the girls.

      Delete
  4. A fab make Michelle - love the couture du jour collection. Happy New Year to you! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shabneez, i even like the decoupage pad, it has some gorgeous elements in there.

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the papers. Happy New Year to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela and yes the papers are very pretty. x

      Delete
  6. Such a beautiful project. Beautiful papers, and love those tags.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment Sonia.

      Delete