Friday, 2 December 2016

All Kitted Out!

As part of Trimcrafts Design Team I am lucky enough to receive kits filled to the brim with crafting goodies. I received my first parcel a little while ago and you'll have seen a couple of pics of that and some of my projects made from the kit, on previous posts. There are more on my Trimcraft gallery.

To document just how inspired I was by those lovely goodies I thought I'd knock up one of my Project Life app pages.....so, here it is.


I really like the idea of creating a page showing the projects from each kit, so I may well continue to do this for my term on the team. 

It seems I've created a craft spiral, crafts from crafts!

Happy Scrapping



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Emily, the app layouts make this kind of thing really quick and easy.

      Delete
  2. Hi Michelle this is a stunning project to showcase your stunning projects. Congratulations for being on the Trimcraft Design Team. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely comment, thanks so much Jackie.

      Delete
  3. Stunning projects and the hat is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Katie, I've got to admit I love the hat.

      Delete
  4. Good idea & he's you keep track of projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's an attractive way to review them and keep a version of those I give away.

      Delete