Thursday, 15 December 2016

A Mosaic of Makes.

I've finished another Project Life app layout showcasing my Trimcraft DT kit creations. Of course, it was completed on my morning commute......OK, I admit there may have been a little tweaking at lunchtime, but it was mainly done on the bus.



You can see instructions for these projects on my Trimcraft gallery along with some more images. 

My latest and possibly last creations from this kit were a tag and matching ATC. I used the Deck the Halls 6" x 6" paper pad, some gold glitter cardstock and the Christmas Foliage die set. 




I didn't have much left from this little paper pad, but I made the most of the scraps I had with a paper patchwork. To finish them off I just added a thin glitter border...after all, it's Christmas!

Happy Scrapping







3 comments:

  1. Fab little projects! You can't have too much glitter...especially at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly. Thanks for stopping by Chidkid and Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Lovely Michelle! The tags are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete