Sunday, 6 November 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.136

Like all papercrafters, I always end up with a huge number of scraps. Some are such lovely papers I just can't bring myself to throw them away. So, in an effort to use some of my favourites up, I decided to focus this week's sketch on using up those scraps and here we have it.............sketch no. 136.




I've based this sketch on a single 6" x 4" image, another thing I always have lurking around my craft area. Now, I  just have to pick out my fav scraps and have fun mixing and matching. 

Happy Scrapping

Movies I watched this week:-
Horror Express - Hammer style monster movie
Pet Semetary - Tragic, creepy horror.
Last Shift - Suspenseful ghost story.
Stage Fright - musical horror.
Doctor Strange - Marvel magical superhero adventure.



8 comments:

  1. This sketch may help make a dent in my scraps box! I read Pet Semetary when it first came out in the 80's. I was a freshman in high school! Not sure I could watch the movie since I liked the book so much! Dr. Strange looks interesting....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm a big Stephen King fan, but I do love movies and if you haven't seen them The Green Mile and The Mist are two great King movies.

      Delete
  2. Hi Michelle this is a stunning sketch. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this one. Always good when you can use scraps, but it's just a great design for lots of patterns. And I tend to use lots of patterns when I'm not rushing through to just get them done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you I tend to use lots of patterns, so these sketches are always my favs.

      Delete