Sunday, 20 November 2016

Sketchy Sunday no. 138

Well, Christmas is definitely on its way and my crafting is in a distinctly frosty phase. Check out the new top hat at the end of this post. In the meantime, if you're a regular Sunday visitor, here's this week's dose of scrappy inspiration.....sketch no.138. 



And if you've decided to check out the frosty top hat, here it is in all it's twinkly glory. I used the same pattern as my Halloween hat, but this time I went for a festive icy design with plenty of glitter.

 

I used the acetate strips for snowflakes instead of bats and framed a glittery JOY instead of a skull. 


I designed the JOY cut file and have used it in several sizes on a couple of projects. Those welded words are so easy to do on the Cameo. All the products are Trimcraft -  love those icy coloured gems and the new mini dies are gorgeous, as you can see from the snowflakes and the little Christmas tree. 

Enjoy your Christmas build up and pop by for more festive projects later in the week. 

Happy Scrapping





No comments:

Post a Comment