Thursday, 17 November 2016

Naughty or Nice?

I can never make enough treat boxes and after the Halloween versions were a hit with visitors, I had to come up with some Christmas themed treats too.

Of course, the naughty or nice theme was perfect as my favourite Thorntons Liquorice toffee is a sweet substitute for coal for the not so very naughty, more a tad mischievous really and the ambassador's favourite is always popular with the nice crowd..

So here we have the Naughty version made with the Simply Creative Jingle Bells paper pad and black cardstock.



And with the toffee coal



For the Nice version I used the Simple Creative Frosted Winter paper pad and white cardstock. 


Oh ambassador, you're spoiling us!




For detailed instructions check out my gallery at Trimcraft.

Happy Scrapping



4 comments: