Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Frightnight!

Although I'm in the throes of Christmas projects, today's commute was devoted to creating this layout on my iPad, using the Project Life app. I'm not affiliated with the app in any way I just think it's a great little tool for scrappers and worth giving a shout out. These style layouts make it easy for me to use lots of photos in super quick time and that's always good for me.




I wanted to capture the Halloween decor, which we made a special effort with this year and I'm sure we'll do so again. I cut the bats on my Cameo 2 and Ray carved the pumpkin. The hat you will recognise from a previous post and I displayed it on a cheap wooden candlestick.


And because I just can't keep it to myself, look what arrived from Trimcraft....it's my new DT kit and it's HUGE!



Happy Scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment