Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Christmas is coming.........and I love it.

I love advent calendars, so when thinking what project to do next with my Trimcraft design team kit a new advent was an easy choice.

Rather than add to my ever growing display of standing advents, I went for a fun garland design. This one is great for our favourite Haribo mini bags. It's basically a string of matchbook style pockets on a ribbon strand. For full instructions visit my post in the Trimcraft gallery.







I think I'm going to have to lay off the advents for this year as I'm not sure Ray can cope with any more sweets. I on the other hand......need I say more.  

Happy Scrapping

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking of going with a banner design this year as well, but found another alternative to candy for my sensitive dd. I like that ribbon you used, I may need to get some....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, the ribbon is pretty, it's a Dovecraft one. The banners do work well and a little different from my other advents.

      Delete
  2. Great idea- got to tackle making mine (VERY!!) soon.

    ReplyDelete