Monday, 10 October 2016

Trimcraft Treats

My first Trimcraft DT kit has arrived and if you ever needed a reason to apply for a team, this is it! I love the challenge of creating from a surprise pack of product, so design teams are perfect for me. I've already got my thinking cap on, but you can be sure there's going to be a mini book (or three) in there somewhere. 

Now, to the kit. Lots of sparkly numbers and words are always handy, as is the acetate, but my favourite has to be those mini dies.


Enough taunting you with my freebies. Why not grab some of your own? Trimcraft run frequent giveaways, so it's well worth paying them a visit. There's also a number of other prizes available for various challenges, Project of the Month being one of them. 

If you're still craving freebies there are two new overlay kits free with the latest The Project Life app update. Which leads me neatly to my latest app layout....suitably creepy for the build up to Halloween.


I'm hoping that they'll allow mixed fonts in an update soon, it would make combining titles and journaling much easier, but in the meantime I'll cope. 


Happy Scrapping



7 comments:

  1. what a fun kit, looking forward to seeing your creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy WOYWW. Wow - what a great package from Trimcraft. I used to be on a few DTs, but gave them up as I was always struggling to keep up with the deadlines. I haven't done any challenges for years either. I am starting Life Book 2017 in January and that will be a great way to keep me motivated and inspired. Ali x #10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! What a great crafty package. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
    Have a great week
    Hugs,
    Chris #24

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's a ton of goodies! It'll be fun to see what you wind up making out of them... :) And I love love love bats! Have a great week! Heather #39

    ReplyDelete
  5. great lot of stash! I think that is the best part of creating on a team is the free goodies. I have done some stuff and it seems after awhile I am happy to go on my own. Love the layout of the bats! Little late getting by today due to dr appointments. Hope you have a great week. Vickie #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely crafty package of new goodies! Hope you get to use them soon! Thanks for dropping by earlier too. Have a good week,
    RosA

    ReplyDelete