Sunday, 30 October 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.135

Happy Halloween weekend. If you're anything like me you'll love any excuse for some seasonal crafting and that's why my lounge wall currently has a swoop of cardstock bats flying across it, cut on my Cameo 2 yesterday morning. Once the pumpkin is carved our display will be complete and then come the photos, which leads me neatly to this week's sketch. 

Now, I know this doesn't look like a spooky sketch, but how about swapping those hearts for spiders, add a couple of webs..... It's Halloween! Mwaaahaha......


Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week:

Survivor - thriller
The Omen: The Final Conflict - the completion of the trilogy
Urban Legend - teen horror










4 comments:

  1. Cute sketch. I can see it being used for Halloween. I like your box in your previous post too. Great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I'm a big fan of box altering/making.

      Delete
  2. Oh nice sketch and your ideas for swapping the hearts, I was thinking candy corns but maybe its the sugar rush I have going. :) I think this sketch is perfect to showcase each of my kids halloween outfits or their carved pumpkins. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see your layout if you're inspired to create.

      Delete