Sunday, 2 October 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.131


In my seemingly never ending decluttering I stumbled across a number of passport photos. OK, these particular ones made Ray and myself look like very dubious individuals, but there have been some that I rather like and with the multitude of passport photo apps around at the moment it's easy to take some more flattering versions. With those apps in mind I designed this sketch to make use of passport sized photos.So, here we have it sketch no. 131.


If like me you sometimes find it tricky to mix photos, try switching them to black and white and they'll go together with ease. 

Happy Scrapping



2 comments:

  1. very cool, way to use those wallet sized school pics also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of that, great idea KarenSue.

      Delete