Sunday, 16 October 2016

Sketchy Sunday no. 133


For this week's sketch I'm sticking with the ever popular 6" x 4" images. There's plenty of scope to make this one your own. If you have a bigger story to tell just use a journaling block instead of strips and your favourite mix and match patterns add interest to the simple design.


I've been crafting up a storm with my new stash this week, with cards, minis and boxes all on the go at once. I hope to be able to share some later in the week.

Finally, despite receiving a lovely pile of stash from Trimcraft I couldn't resist their new mini dies and had to pick up the set of three snowflakes dies. At £2.50 the set it was pretty much guilt free.....luckily! Although it did mean I saw a load of others in the range I'm also lusting after!


Happy Scrapping




4 comments:

  1. I always see things in the $1 to $2.50 range and think, oh, it's so cheap. Then after 20 of the items go into my cart, I'm like, "oh, wait a minute, now it's not cheap! Control yourself!" But I rarely do control myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog last week! I am late coming back! I have snooped around your blog and I see you are an American TV fan! I am also to a certain degree! I used to watch 10 different series at a time! Now I am more into crafting.
    Have a lovely week!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. great looking layout! You could use that for a card or scrapbooking. I am going to start doing some 8 1/2" x 11" layouts soon so I will download that sketch thank you very much! Have a great week. Vickie #11

    ReplyDelete