Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Low budget love....

I can't get enough of those Domino boxes from The Works, for me it's 59p well spent every time....and there's been a lot of times!

So, here's my latest version. I used Trimcraft's Rose Garden 8"x8" paper pad, a great size for these projects. The bead feet were from Hobbycraft at £1 a strand which gives me enough for quite a few boxes. I decorated the lid with charms, funky foam flowers and broken earrings as well as a couple of my pearl and wire flourishes.



I designed this box to hold the receipts for our wedding outfits and rings, all tied up with a ribbon bow.

Happy Scrapping



7 comments:

  1. A beautiful project Michelle - definitely money well spent in the box. Love the transformation! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Shabneez. x

      Delete
  2. I just love that floral print with the polka dots Michelle! So pretty! I love what you did with the box! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, the paper pad has some lovely designs for mix and match projects.

      Delete
  3. Love this so much but cannot find the box on The Works website, am in Eire so wanted to order and go and collect from the North. 😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry you can't get the box from The Works, but you may find them in toy shops or if you have £1 shops in your area they usually have them too. Thanks for the compliment.

      Delete
    2. Hi Minerva, I've checked on The Works site and the Domino boxes are on there singular or in a pack. Just search for Domino. I hope you see the same options I do. Do let me know.

      Delete