Wednesday, 19 October 2016

I Love Christmas...


If you visited here last Christmas time you will know I love all things festive and any excuse to make a seasonal mini book or decor item is fine by me. I've been digging into my new Trimcraft kit which happens to be very Christmas themed.....it's like they knew! This is the first project I've come up with. I don't make many cards, even Christmas ones, so this is a rare opportunity to see one here.

I used the Trimcraft First Edition A Christmas Story paper pad, new mini snowflake die set and Christmas foliage die set. 




The Merry Christmas glitter sentiment is from a set of embellishments, again Trimcraft, available at Hobbycraft at a reasonable £2.50.

I've already completed my first Christmas mini album of the year,  no doubt it will not be the last!

Happy Scrapping

8 comments:

  1. Really like this Michelle, especially what you've done with the embellishments xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise, i loved your recent reindeer cards and had to get in on the Christmas card act. x

      Delete
  2. Hi Michelle this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely compliment Jackie. x

      Delete
  3. It's gorgeous! You should definitely make more cards :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy, what a lovely comment.

      Delete