Wednesday, 26 October 2016

I know it's not December, but......

Christmas is coming and as it's been a little while since I posted one, it's obviously time for another altered Domino box. This time around I've been playing with my Trimcraft goodies, namely the Deck The Halls 6"x 6" paper pad and Christmas Foliage dies. I've also been using silicon glue for the first time ever....a bit of a revelation.



I've used this one for a basic nail art kit, clippers, emery boards, beads, gems and a small bottle of varnish - so a nice little stocking filler. 


That's my Christmas crafting well on the road. I hope it's not too early for you. 

Happy Scrapping





2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Perfect size to include lots of fun Christmas goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and glad you liked the project.

      Delete