Friday, 21 October 2016

Don't peak too soon!

I can't help it! My Christmas fever is taking hold and Halloween isn't even here yet. Ray said I must be careful not to peak too soon, but it's tricky not to get into full on festive mode when I have a kit full of Christmas goodies to play with. I'll have to do another spooky project to balance things out, but in the meantime I'll share the first of this year's Christmas minis.


This cute mini is just 10.5 x 10.5cm and still holds plenty of tags with room for all those festive memories. I used Trimcraft's Deck the Halls 6"x6" paper pack. These smaller size pads are a great way of getting all the patterns at a lower cost and still a perfect size for little mini albums and covering my favourite domino boxes......did I give the game away on an upcoming project?


I kept the interior fairly simple as lots of colourful Christmas photos won't need too much in the way of embellishments, but a bit of bling was bound to get in there. The four pocket pages each have a large tag pocket on the right and a small front pocket. If you want to see instructions for this project you can see them on Trimcraft's website here.

Happy Scrapping





6 comments:

  1. Wonderful mini! It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Lisa.

      Delete
  2. Oh your book is beautiful! I like all the space for pictures or journaling on your pages. I know what you mean about the Christmas papers, it is hard to resist. They all come out at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love minis with lots of tags and flaps and you'all always find a Christmas project lurking around my desk and day of the year. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete