Saturday, 8 October 2016

Boo! Eek! Yay!

I have some news (trumpets and banner waving commence!) ..... I'm now part of Trimcraft's Official Design Team! Check out the rest of the team here, a very talented bunch.

I can't wait to get started crafting with the goodies that are currently winging their way towards me. If you're a regular visitor you'll have noticed that I'm a fan of the First Edition paper pads and Trimcraft embellishments, so you can imagine my eagerness to get my mitts on my first kit. I'll be sure to post some pics of my haul.

Just prior to my joining the team I downloaded the free .....yes, that's right FREE!......Halloween digital papers available on Trimcraft's website. I had the papers printed at Costco photo lab with a matt finish, which I find is more forgiving when I smudge a bit of glue on it which I'm apt to do. Here's what I came up with, a Halloween set of treat boxes.



The three different style boxes hold chocolate eyeballs, chocolate pumpkins and a larger Smarties pumpkin.


I added a few plastic spiders that I picked up with some webbing at Wilkos for £1. 


The pumpkin fits in the box flat, but I tilted it up for photo purposes, so you can see that cute face. The skull and bat box has already been grabbed by one of my friend's sons, who happened to visit just after I took these photos.I think he picked that one as it had the most chocolate... if I'm honest he wanted to take all three, but his mum drew the line at one.

So, there you have it, a little spooky and a lot of fun. 

Happy Scrapping. 











8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Those boxes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and I'm glad you like the boxes.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations :) Love those cute boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boxes are brilliant and congratulations on joining the team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Michelle. You definitely deserve the honor, your projects are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely compliment, thanks Lisa.

      Delete