Sunday, 25 September 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.130



It's my little brother's birthday today, hence the late post as we did a pressie run to drop off his gifts. We got him a Darth Vader cookie jar as he's a huge Star Wars fan, but then aren't we all, which is why there's a Deathstar cutting board in my kitchen! As a little extra gift we also picked up a large pot of Poppycock for him as he's also a huge popcorn fan and I recently discovered he hasn't tried Poppycock which is, in my humble opinion, the best popcorn known to mankind - if you haven't tried it you haven't lived! 

Anyway, enough waffling, here's the reason you probably stopped by: Sketch no.130. This one is for two 6" x 4" prints and makes use of those strips of patterned paper I tend to accumulate. 




Happy Scrapping



2 comments:

  1. Darth Vadar cookie jar, too funny. But it is something I would pick up for my son who is a huge fan...and Darth is his favorite character

    ReplyDelete