Sunday, 11 September 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.128

I'm a big fan of hearts, on paper, decor pieces and jewellery too....as Ray well knows. So, they often crop up on my layout designs and in an effort to spread the love, this week's sketch is one big heart design. I used flowers in the sketch, but it would work with any shape.....even hearts! Grab those odd embellishments and stickers that have been languishing in your stash and mix and match to create a heart to frame your photo.

This design uses a 5" x 5" photo. I've been having a few printed at Costco lately and they're a great size for layouts. 


Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week:

The Witch - surreal supernatural historical drama
Hardcore Henry - first person shooter style Sci-Fi
The Stanford Prison Experiment - disturbing true story
Patch Adams - Touching true story 





4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous sketch hearts are a firm favourite with me. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not the only one then. Thanks for visiting Jackie.

      Delete
  2. Love the flowers in the heart shape on this sketch. They'd be gorgeous embroidered (not that I would take the time to do that as I'm lazy) or maybe a stitched outline.

    ReplyDelete