Sunday, 4 September 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.127


Time for another sketch and after finding out Costco now do 5"x5" prints, at a very affordable 15p each, I had to go for a square photo. Make a hole in your scraps collection with this mix and match layout. Use strips of paper, card and throw in a strip of glitter paper to really add a pop and make it just that little bit different. For a girly option use lace and vintage style fabric mixed in with your papers. 


As always I'd love to see your versions, so let me know if you've been inspired to create. 

This week's photo share may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love it......it's a slug! This fellow was making his way across the path when I spotted him and I just liked how he looked against the gravel and why shouldn't he have his photo done... in slug terms he might be Brad Pitt!


And for those of you not as keen on Mr Pitt, here's another of the local park's inhabitants I happened across. 


Happy Scrapping

Movies watch this week:

Midnight Special - indie Sci-Fi thriller
The Producers - comedy, watched in tribute to the great Gene Wilder
The Guest - quirky thriller
Chain Reaction - thriller 






3 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle! Lovely sketch! Good way to use up some pretty patterned paper or washi for sure! Nice nature photos as well! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, washi tape is a really good idea I hadn't thought of that.

      Delete
  2. Love sketches that can use scraps! Fantastic photos of the critters.

    ReplyDelete