Thursday, 1 September 2016

Scrapped Papercraft Challenge

You can imagine how flattered I was that the new Scrapped Papercraft Challenge, launched on Facebook today, chose to use one of my sketches. Of course, I joined in the fun with my own layout based on the sketch and the other talented crafters have each given it a unique and cool spin.

Here's my effort. I struggled with matching papers to the photos, mainly because they were Christmas photos and really colourful, but very different tones. I switched them both to black and white and it came together really quickly...I do love a black and white image, they always match everything.



The background paper is so old, I have no idea who made it. All the paper strips except the blue one are from Trimcraft's Rose Garden stack, as are the cute little tags and photo mats. The green frame is another Trimcraft product and is available in packs of various colours. I've used these a lot for titles on mini books and shaker boxes. The bling was a Hobbycraft bargain (50p), I picked that up in red as well...who wouldn't at that price?

Now for the rest of the gang.....Here's Emily Grant's version - a lovely, bright, fun layout. 


Heather Mitchell took it in a different direction with this sweet card.


Great minds think alike as Mags Woodcock went for a card creation too, this one using Gorjuss products.


Join In the fun at Scrapped Papercraft Challenge.

Happy Scrapping






















2 comments:

  1. Great layout. They all did such a wonderful job with your sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It's lovely to see different takes on my sketches.

      Delete