Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Bee Happy


Nothing beats a walk through the park to shed the working day's latest woes. I love to breathe deep and keep up a brisk pace to really leave the office behind.

We're no strangers to our local parks. Flowers, trees and 'wildlife' ranging from meerkats  to bumblebees are always welcome fodder for my ever hungry camera. 

Today I'm sharing a Project Life app layout, more commonly known as a bus layout - my daily commute has become scrappy time too. This one features some of my favourite bee photos. All these were taken with my Nikon D5000 and a 50-200mm lens. It's not the most expensive lens, but a great one to have in addition to the kit lens.



I used a filler card from the Capture Life themed card set.... I love those little cameras.



Happy Scrapping

4 comments:

  1. I love the little cameras. Fantastic photos. I finally purchased the app and got some of the kits and layouts during the 99cent sale. I love the ease of creating on the go. But I must say, it was your lovely layouts that helped me decide to take the plunge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you took the plunge Lisa, you won't regret it and thanks so much for the compliment.

      Delete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous page I love your photos. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely compliment Jackie.

      Delete