Monday, 1 August 2016

Weird and Wild...


Another commute and another layout. My morning bus ride to work has turned out to be a productive one, not only am I creating layouts I'm also picking up tips with some great podcasts. Recently I've discovered a new one to listen to while scrapping on the bus. Of course my fav is still Paperclipping, but Happier with Gretchen Rubin is quite a fun one to listen to as well, although not scrappy related. I'm keen to add to my listening pleasure, so if there are any podcasts you can recommend do leave a comment with their names. 

So, here's the latest commute creation. 


I used another journaling card from the Capture Life Themed Cards set, those little cameras are a real favourite. 

Now, for the animal lovers among you here's a few of my photos taken at the local zoo,





Happy Scrapping












2 comments:

  1. Your lo is perfect. I love cameras as embellishments too. The pics of the animals are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellan, what a lovely comment.

      Delete