Thursday, 18 August 2016

The First Rusk



There are major moments in every young man's life and my youngest nephew Luke reached the first milestone this month......The First Rusk! He did the family proud, demolishing that half in double quick time. He obviously takes after his auntie in terms of food.



Ray took the photo using his iPhone 6 and I desaturated it in the Project Life app while assembling the page. I created the title card in digital scrapbook software, importing it as an image. It was so easy to do I'll definitely be making a lot more in the future. Previously I've used word cloud apps which also make great title and filler cards in a couple of clicks. 

Happy Scrapping




6 comments:

  1. He's a little cutie pie isn't he.
    How the title just suits your layout Michelle .
    I can see you using that app a lot .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is the sweetest boy. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful layout and a very cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to leave a comment the other day on my iphone and forgot to hit the post. He's adorable. Love the large photo on this page. I think you should do some tutorials for how you make your own title cards and import them. Do you do this all on your smart phone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea Lisa, I'll have a think of the best way to do it. I designed this card on my laptop, but I think there should be a way to do it on the phone...I'll check it out. Thanks for the lovely comment.

      Delete