Sunday, 14 August 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.124

It's time for another sketch and as I'm on a bit of a roll I've stuck with a 6" x 4" double image layout. I've seem quite a few comments here and there requesting ideas for mixing portrait and landscape standard prints, so in a blatant attempt to appeal to that demographic, here we have it.......Sketch no. 124.


I put in some of my fav star elements, but of course mix and match your own favourites for a unique take on the sketch. As always, do please leave a comment and link to your version if you're inspired to create. 

Happy Scrapping






3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! Great sketch! Would love to see your take on it! Love the stars! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, stars are always a fav of mine.

      Delete
  2. Fun sketch! I like the star bursts.

    ReplyDelete