Sunday, 7 August 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.123

It's Sunday and in the world of me that means sketch day. After a tasty and super easy dinner of Man Pleasing Chicken, it's time for this week's scrappy inspiration. I'm sticking with another 6"x4" double print sketch for this week. I'm sure we all have those standard size prints lurking around waiting for inspiration to strike, so in an effort to give to my fellow scrappers here's sketch no.123.


Now, for this week's bargain spotting....The Works sale is on and they have Trimcraft First Edition 8 x 8 paper pads Falling Leaves, Rose Garden and Travel Notes at £4. I'm teetering on breaking my stash buying ban!

Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week:-

Grimsby - terrible (in my opinion) comedy
Rudy - oldie, but a goodie uplifting sporting drama









2 comments:

  1. Love the diagonal flow on this page and all of the clusters! Love this sketch.

    ReplyDelete