Finally, a spot of scrapping! I seem to have taken ages to get to grips with a traditional paper layout, but at last the deed is done and as always, now I can't wait to fine time for the next one.
I took inspiration from sketch 118, making very minor changes, just skewing the journaling and creating a multi-word title designed and cut on my Silhouette Cameo 2, with just a few mini alpha stickers to finish it off. I used all old stash on this one. The background is a sheet of green Dotted Swiss Cardstock from Bazzill, I have a few sheets of this left in strong colours. The lighter green patterned paper is from a DCWV stack and the rest of the papers are from an old My Mind's Eye paper pad.
Some of the pennant strips have been popped up on the ends with foam pads. I cut the flower and leaf from the My Mind's Eye paper pad and glued the outer edge of the flower to the background with the inner edge raised on foam pads.
So, that was quite a few old papers used up, what with all those pennants.The stash diet is still going well. I'm determined to stick to it, excluding the essentials of glue, chipboard and a not to be missed bargain - I think that can be forgiven - and as I'll probably take a little trip to the shops next week that's lucky for me.
That's it for today, Ray's cooking up a pasta in the kitchen and as I'm famished there's no hanging about.