Thursday, 14 July 2016

The Legend of Pin Foot....the layout

The subject of my latest 50th year project page is one I've mentioned here on my blog before and as the saga is now complete it's time to preserve it for posterity.......or maybe just for me.

This layout gave me an excuse to purchase another pack of the Extra Layouts in the Project Life app, as I wanted to include the large image of the X-ray. At 79p it's not a major expense, but I'm determined to only buy elements as I need them and not turn into a digital collector, no matter how tempting that might be. However, I do have my eye on the Cinnamon Edition card set and I know I can't hold out much longer, so I'll just have to come up with a subject matter that needs it.......Oh No! I've found a loophole!

Anyway, enough babbling, here's the layout.



I used cards from the Good Times Value Kit to complete the layout, they worked great with the X-ray pictures. 

Now, onto the latest bargain spotting. These treasures were a little pressie Ray picked up for me while we were out for the day. He knows only too well my love of Tiger.....the store, although the big cat is very impressive too..... so he knew he was onto a winner with these goodies. 



The crocodile is a pair of slim scissors that cut really well, perfect for a travel kit as they slip into the cover, but oh so cute on my desk and just £2. They had mice and other designs, but the croc is my favourite. The beads were 2 packs for £1 and they have loads to choose from. The black ones are faceted and make gorgeous little feet on my matchbox projects.

Happy Scrapping













3 comments:

  1. Oh your crocodile is adorable, makes me smile just looking at it. Love your layout especially the play on words. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that croc is a new fav on my desk. Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

      Delete
  2. They aren't going to take out the pin??? Poor thing. It stinks to have anything cause you pain in the feet. They do so much for us. Great finds from your hubs.

    ReplyDelete