Thursday, 28 July 2016

Sun, Sea and Celluloid

I've been consoling myself on the bus journey to work with some new Project Life app layouts - if I can't be in the sunshine at least I can look at photos of it! Here's one that's going into my 50th year photo book.


I completed this layout with a title and journaling card from the Capture Life Themed Cards set. I'm loving some of the new card sets available and it's taking all my willpower to resist buying them all, but the little cameras in this set really made it irresistible.

Happy Scrapping






3 comments:

  1. Super cute layout. Love those cameras and can see why you couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes they are so sweet.

      Delete
  2. Love your layout. Those cameras are too cute!

    ReplyDelete