Sunday, 31 July 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.122


Another week has rushed by and before I knew it Sketchy Sunday had arrived. I've been trying to catch up on some blog visiting this week and I noticed there were a few comments about the lack of multi-photo sketches for the standard 6" x 4" prints. Far be it for me to ignore the masses...well, the few comments I read on the subject. So, here we have Sketch no.122 for two 6" x 4" prints. 



Don't forget you can always spin the sketch 180 degrees for landscape images. If you'd like to see more sketches for standard size prints just let me know in a comment and I'll try to come up with them on a regular basis.


Happy Scrapping

Movies watched this week:-

Star Trek Beyond - Trekkie good fun
The Trust - quirky heist drama
Zootropolis - animation conspiracy 
Daddy's Home - dad vs stepfather 
Shawn of the Dead - comedy zombie horror
Zookeeper - comedy love story
13 Hours - true story of a Libyan siege
















5 comments:

  1. Lovely sketch, I don't scrap, but I'm sure I could use this for a great card layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet, I always think sketches are just a jumping off point, so I'd love to see what you come up with.

      Delete
  2. What a great sketch! I would take this one literally with those fabulous stars! I love them!! I hope you have a great week! xoxo Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stars are a go-to shape for me. Glad you like the sketch. Thanks, you have a great week too. x

      Delete
  3. Another great sketch, saved to my "Sketches" folder.

    ReplyDelete