Sunday, 17 July 2016

Sketchy Sunday no.120

I've been trying out a few different crafty bits this weekend, including a new layout, which obviously leads me conveniently to the subject of today's post, a new sketch. This one makes use of those square photos. So, here we have it......Sketch no. 120.

I know there are some huge Washi tape collectors out there and this sketch could use up a few strips......that'll give you an excuse to buy some more. It's a win win!

Now, a quick question.....can anyone recommend a quick grab adhesive for my Silhouette efforts? I think this may make it a lot easier to assemble those intricute 3D projects. 

Happy Scrapping




7 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle this is a gorgeous sketch. I have two recommendations for glue the first is Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic glue and even an quicker grab is Aleen's Turbo Tacky Glue. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie, I'll check those out.

      Delete
  2. What a pretty sketch! I've been printing more square photos lately and might have to give that one a go. Can't wait to see what you do with it! I'll be interested to see the recommendations you get on glue for the Silhouette cuts. I need the recommendations too. Have a great week! xoxox Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty sketch! I've been printing more square photos lately and might have to give that one a go. Can't wait to see what you do with it! I'll be interested to see the recommendations you get on glue for the Silhouette cuts. I need the recommendations too. Have a great week! xoxox Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been printing more varied size images and I like a mix of sizes in my albums. Have a great weekend x

      Delete
  4. Perfect sketch for those instagram photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a few people have mentioned square images and the lack of sketches for them, so it seemed a good time to draw one up.

      Delete