Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Fifty and counting!

It's week 3 of my 50th year project, I'm not sticking to any particular rules, but I definitely needed to document this major life change. 


Aside from the yearly project I had a quick play with the Kraft notebook Ray bought me. It had a store sticker on the front and when I pealed it off it left a discolouration ......don't you hate it when they do that? I decided to use a scrap of  paper to cover the whole front and even though I love clocks, as it was a pressie from Ray, I thought it needed a little love theme too.



Happy Scraping.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, I love love that heart! Did you make it? Fabulous! I'm 52 and feel as young as ever :) Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, yes I did make the heart. It's a technique I've been using a lot lately as it's so simple, but effective. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Oh I do hate it when those stickers leave a mark on things also. A lovely Lo Michelle & the cool altered note pad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, at least it made me decorate it quick to cover it up.

      Delete
  3. Super cute layout. Love the notebook. That heart is amazing.

    ReplyDelete