Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Dino Designs

My old teammate StickerKitten has branched out into paper design and I was lucky enough to receive papers from her Birthday Dinos pack to play with. They're a good weight, great for covering boxes, a bonus for me as they add strength without adding too much thickness.




My fav design is the dinosaur paper which fit in perfectly with my matchbox diorama idea. This is something I've been wanting to try for a while, so it really was kismet. 



Of course, I had to put together a quick mini book too. 6 x 6 papers are perfect for these kind of projects and cost effective as there's very little waste.


I put together this little pocket page album with tags in about an hour and only used black cardstock and some scrap chipboard in addition to the papers. 


Happy Scrapping




10 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Michelle.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your makes are stunning those papers are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie, they were really fun to create with. X

      Delete
  3. Such a cute matchbox- I LOVE the pocket album - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by Sue and for the lovely comment.

      Delete
  4. I can't believe you put together that album in an hour. It takes me longer than that to make a single page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to post the instructions, if I haven't previously, as it's such an easy mini book style. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  5. Each of these are super cute. Your matchboxes just amaze me.

    ReplyDelete