Wednesday, 6 July 2016

An Intro - The First Five Decades

It struck me that my ongoing 50th project of digital pages, that I'm going to turn into a photo book, needs a little intro. After all I can't just steam into a 50th year, what about the previous decades? So, I've put together a front digital layout and I'll write up a brief 'The story so far' to go alongside it.

Look at that 80's hair and I can still feel the weight of those earrings ....And I still crave curly locks.




I've used a filler card from my latest purchase, the Adventure Edition, priced at £1.49. It's a large kit and I think it's my favourite set so far.

In other news....joy upon joy, The Works is opening up a big store just around the corner from where I work - bang goes the overtime money! At least it means I'll have a first look at bargains and of course, I'll let you know what's in store.

Happy Scrapping

6 comments:

  1. Loving the LO Michelle - you look as beautiful today as the day you were born. A natural beauty. You look SO young - definitely nowhere near 50.......I like The Works for bargains so happy spending when it opens. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment, you've made my week....probably my year. Have a great weekend. X

      Delete
  2. You are beautiful! So cute! The 80s hair is my favorite since I'm an 80s girl myself! This was a great idea to put together, and it looks terrific :) Have a great weekend. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm really blushing, thank you Melissa. I still love that hair and think of it fondly, despite the hours and pounds spent at the hairdressers....that kind of frizz didn't come easy. Have a great weekend.x

      Delete
  3. Great intro page. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, it's fun having a through the ages kind of page.

      Delete