Friday, 17 June 2016

Year 50.....The Project

It's shaping up to be a big year and I've decided this is the one to do another yearly project. I found it quite difficult to do the last one as it was a traditional scrap album and I ending up merging weeks and months at some points as I got so far behind, but I do love the album and look at it often. This year I've chosen to use the Project Life app, it just makes sense as I can fit layouts in at even the busiest of times. I'm going to aim for a page a week and see how it goes. Once the year is complete I'll have a photo book printed - I think it's a good way to celebrate my half century. 

So, here we have the first layout. You may recognise a couple of the animal pics that I posted previously. I used a filler card from the Kraft Edition set for my journaling and I'll create a title page for the album at some point, maybe using the photos of the decades that I've set aside for the scrapbook page that I have planned. 


Thanks to those of you that have recommended photo book printers, I intend to try a couple out at some point to see which I prefer. 

Happy Scrapping









11 comments:

  1. This is a really good idea. I'm going to check out the app you're using and I may end up joining you! I too love looking back at photos especially albums. Good luck! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great app and has really made this style project easier for me.

      Delete
  2. Hi this is a wonderful page. I really do mean to do more scrapbooking but I never seem to get round to it. Maybe this app is the answer. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, it's worth a go definitely.

      Delete
  3. Lovely idea for the app.. you don't look 50!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ideas for your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant page and appt....great layout....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page, love the layout.

    ReplyDelete