Saturday, 4 June 2016

Tom vs Jerry

There are battles that echo through history, that change the world in a myriad of ways.....this is not one of those. To be honest, I don't even know who won. It is however a story worth telling and I choose to tell it via my favourite app, Project Life.



I used a title and journaling cards from the Midnight Edition...I especially love that title wood effect card. The font for the title is really fun, it's one of the free ones with the app. 

This post marks the first time I've managed to add my photo into the post via the Blogger app, so I intend to not only create future layouts on my treasured iPad mini, but also post them...I'm still amazed at how useful I find this lovely bit of kit. The Blogger app is also fast becoming indispensable in keeping my posts up to date and correcting my ever present spelling and grammar mistakes.

Now, totally off at a tangent.....Today is my 50th birthday and I've decided to mark the turn of the half century in scrappy fashion. I'm going to do a year long project, creating a digital page every week and getting a photo book printed once it's complete. It seems a good year to pick.....lots in the pipeline.

Happy Scrapping




9 comments:

  1. Great page, love the journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love the journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page and that mouse is really resourcefull

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was/is a good climber, I'll give him that.

      Delete
  4. Hi what a wonderful page it is a great way to save a memory. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie, it really does make it quick and easy to scrapbook.

      Delete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had a super day and have a blessed year. I LOVE the journaling on your layout.

    ReplyDelete